Job Offer – data analyst/modeler
Assisto Consulting is looking for an analytical thinker interested in data processing and predictive modelling. Join our team in Prague as a data analyst/modeler for part-time employment. Main responsibilities are to support delivery of our solutions to customers being mostly foreign banks across Europe. In particular:
- data preparation for modelling
- building predictive models
- participation in development/improvement of products
Assisto Consulting will provide the candidate with multiple trainings and workshops in order to gain deep knowledge of SAS software and understanding of banking environment.
- University education (ongoing) in area of Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, etc.
- Strong analytical skills. Knowledge of deep learning, machine learning, AI is advantage
- Fluency in English in written and verbal form
- Knowledge of SAS software is advantage
- Unmatched opportunity for growth: We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can, supportive culture
- Salary relevant for the position
- Flexible working hours
- Further education and professional development
ASSITO CONSULTING group was founded by experienced banking professionals with strong skills in Risk management, Fraud management, CRM, Sales and Marketing.
Our motto “More than just consulting” represents our obligation to customers, to bring them Innovative End to End solutions based on a deep knowledge of industry best practices and visions that are ensuring tangible business results while using SAS software. To ensure fulfilment of our vision we invest significant money and time do develop skills of own people as well as development of new analytical approaches aspiring to be industry leading solutions. Assisto Consulting succeed already to build and implement several of such solutions Europewide.